September 7, 2017

An animation frame from "Foolish Moth"

This is a frame showing a butterfly passing through to transition one scene to the next, from the animation about a foolish moth. Animation by Dismas.
Check it out on Youtube,  https://youtu.be/qId2YsHTSMc

This was animated for the FlipaClip music video animation Android app. contest with music from the band "Tell Her I Love Her". FlipaClip is a frame by frame animation application available for android and apple. I personally like to use FlipaClip because of it's ease of use and good draw engine. I feel like this app works well enough to also be a digital sketch book of sorts. I am an artist, animator, and author and have always enjoyed experimenting with different art mediums, whether it be digital or traditional. And since I've adapted to drawing digitally on tablets such as the Cintique, I found that with a hand full of good apps. like Flipaclip and a digital tablet computer it certainly helps to bring your art to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment